Subsurface 3D engraved awards are a unique way to commemorate an event, a milestone, or celebration. This combination of technology and artistic design results in unique crystal awards that will have everyone ask, “How did you do that?”
Congratulations! Celebration! Appreciation!
There is no occasion where this gift wouldn’t be welcomed. These corporate crystal awards can be used for reaching company metrics, such as sales goals, or completing a major project. They also make unique teaching tools for the medical education industry and beyond. Or consider this custom crystal awards for your next event, like a golf tournament.
Crystal recognition awards are perfect for any and all occasions. Due to the nature of this customization process pricing may vary based on artwork complexity. Artwork shown is considered "standard complexity". Contact us to talk about the artwork you want to provide or collaborate with our graphic designers to create something new.
The 3D engraved award is shown is 4-3/8 x 3 x3.
- Create your own design or ask for the artistic team at Hillary’s to help.
- Talk to us about production-ready formats: 3D cad or 2D Illustrator; all text converted to outlines (curves).
- Art can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your company name and order number in the subject line.
Minimum purchase: 1 unit
Quantity pricing available for larger unit needs.
Recognition pieces that use 3D subsurface engraving come in many shapes and sizes. Cost of these recognition pieces will vary based on:
- artwork development that may be required
- complexity of the design to laser
- finished size of the crystal
- any further engraving of recognition text
- customization of gift box
- number of units ordered
- Pricing shown assumes minimum of 1 unit with medium complexity for artwork
- Quantity pricing available
Call (800-742-6800) or email (email@example.com) to begin the conversation and customizing your 3D subsurface crystal today. Not exactly what you need, let us help you find just the right product.