Exhale by Richie Bostock is filled with more than forty simple breathing exercises. Breathing is the first of three important elements that can lead to a mindful state-of-mind.
We take between seventeen to twenty-nine thousand breaths per day. Yet most of us aren't aware we're breathing incorrectly, and in the process are increasing our chances of fatigue, headaches, digestive issues, sleep disorders, chronic stress, and anxiety.
However, having more energy, sleeping better, and performing at your best can be as simple as taking some breaths in certain ways. Breathing is the secret weapon you never knew you had!
In Exhale, Breathwork coach Richie Bostock shares more than forty exercises to use your breath to feel your best. With strategies researched in the lab, along with practices employed by ancient cultures as well as Navy SEALs, Exhale will show you how to find the solution to life's everyday challenges in as little as three minutes. Whether you're hoping to reduce stress and anxiety, increase energy levels, improve sleep, rejuvenate creativity, tackle a hangover, or boost athletic performance, the easy-to-master conscious breathing techniques you'll learn in Exhale are the ultimate tools to transform your well-being.
This book is a great way to help any group learn one of the simplest techniques to reduce anxiety and stress, simply breathe.
- Size: 240 pages, 5.51 x 8.17 x .72
- Customization options:
- 1 color logo imprint on the book cover (front or back)
- Full color insert page with message permanently placed in the book
- Customization method: imprinting
Artwork for Customization
- For imprint production ready artwork is a vector art file (curved and outlined)
- Provide your own artwork (ai or eps, vector format) or ask for the artistic team at Hillary's to help
- Send artwork for your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line
Minimum purchase: 25 (blank)/50 (customized)
Social Good - How it works
Purchase this book and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to reforestation programs of American Forests. Each book includes a special card acknowledging the social good related to this product.
Like the idea but not exactly what you need, let us help you find just the right product. Products that support well-being come in many different options. Call (800-742-6800) or email (email@example.com) to begin the conversation.