From Dr. Jennifer Ashton—the Chief Medical Correspondent at ABC News covering breaking medical news for Good Morning America and GMA3: What You Need to Know—comes a doctor’s guide to finding resilience in the time of COVID, while staying safe and sane in a rapidly changing world.
In March 2020, “normal” life changed, perhaps forever. In its place we were confronted with life and routines that were unusual and different: the new normal. As we’ve all learned since then, the new normal isn’t just about wearing masks and standing six feet apart—it’s about recognizing how to stay safe and sane in a world that is suddenly unfamiliar. And no one understands this evolving landscape better than Dr. Jennifer Ashton. As ABC’s Chief Medical Correspondent, Dr. Ashton has been reporting on the novel coronavirus daily, helping Americans comprehend the urgent medical updates that have shaped the nation’s continued response to this public health crisis.
Now in The New Normal, Dr. Ashton offers the essential toolkit for life in this unfamiliar reality. Rooted in her reporting on COVID-19 and the understanding that the virus isn’t going anywhere overnight, The New Normal is built on a simple foundation: thriving in this evolving world demands accepting the new normal for what it is, not what we want it to be. No longer is wellness a buzzword, but an imperative for surviving this unprecedented time. Using her trademark practical, easy-to-follow advice, Dr. Ashton gives you all the necessary information to reclaim control of your life and live safely—from exercise, to diet, to general health—showing how to prepare your body and mind for challenges such as:
- Taking proper medical precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones
- Exercising during the pandemic, even if you no longer feel safe at the gym
- Finding emotional balance through these uncertain times
- Deciphering complicated medical news to learn what to trust and what to ignore
With these straightforward and accessible strategies and many more, Dr. Ashton helps empower you to make the unexpectedly hard decisions to find a new normalcy. At once reassuring and urgent, The New Normal is a holistic roadmap through the ongoing struggles of the pandemic, providing the guidance you need to navigate this unsettling time and take charge of your future well-being.
- Size: 288 pages, hard cover, 6x9
- Customization options:
- 1 color logo imprint on the book cover (front or back)
- Full color insert page with message permanently placed in the book
- Customization method: imprinting
Artwork for Customization
- For imprint production ready artwork is a vector art file (curved and outlined)
- Provide your own artwork (ai or eps, vector format) or ask for the artistic team at Hillary's to help
- Send artwork for your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line
Minimum purchase: 25 (blank)/50 (customized)
Social Good - How it works
Purchase this book and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to reforestation programs of American Forests. Each book includes a special card acknowledging the social good related to this product.
Like the idea but not exactly what you need, let us help you find just the right product. Products that support well-being come in many different options. Call (800-742-6800) or email (email@example.com) to begin the conversation.