- Invitation Prep and Mailing Tips
Invitation Prep and Mailing Tips
on May 29, 2015
- Place invitation with the text up.
- Place reception card on top, with text facing up.
- Number response cards on back.
- Number guest list to coordinate with numbers on response cards.
If a guest forgets to put his/her name on response card you will know who is responding
- Affix postage to reply card envelope and tuck reply card under flap.
- Place reply card and other accessory cards on top of reception card by size, placing the smallest accessory on the top.
- Insert the invitation and all accessories into the envelope.
- After sealing envelope stack in groups, place under a stack of books.
This will ensure the seal is tight on the envelope and the enclosures will not fall out
- Hand cancel your invitations.
This is the best protection for them arriving at their destination in the condition that they weremailed.
Loading... Please wait...