This mindfulness journal will help you do one thing every day that centers you. It is a guide filled with guidance and prompts for reflection, helping you appreciate your experiences and adding extra meaning to your life.
Daily life is frenzied. We know we should slow down, but recognizing the opportunities to do so can be tough. This journal will guide you to appreciate the places, people, and experiences that give peace to your mind, solace to your body, and meaning to your life.
Throughout, sage advice from artists to athletes to business leaders along with suggested activities and reflections will help you to be more present and aware. Record a year’s worth of your daily intentions and introspections, and by the end you may even find the elusive center.
This journal is perfect to center your team, launch new projects, recognize milestone birthdays, or welcome new hires.
- Size: 368 pages, 4.73x5.95x1.08
- Customization options:
- 1 color logo imprint on the book cover (front or back)
- Full color insert page with message permanently placed in the book
- Customization method: imprinting
Artwork for Customization
- For imprint production ready artwork is a vector art file (curved and outlined)
- Provide your own artwork (ai or eps, vector format) or ask for the artistic team at Hillary's to help
- Send artwork for your order to email@example.com with your order number in the subject line
Customization is in addition to the cost of the book and can be quoted once a customization option is selected.
Minimum purchase: 25 blank, 50 with customization
Social Good - How it works
Purchase this book and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to reforestation programs of American Forests. Each book includes a special card acknowledging the social good related to this product.
Like the idea but not exactly what you need, let us help you find just the right product. Products that support well-being come in many different options. Call (800-742-6800) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the conversation.