A gratitude journal for greater joy and well-being in just 5 minutes a day
Happiness begins with gratitude—the feeling of appreciation for the people and experiences in our lives that have helped or supported us in some way. The 5-Minute Gratitude Journal makes it easy and enjoyable to develop a daily gratitude practice, with insightful prompts that take just 5 minutes to complete.
Any day, at any time, you can engage with thought-provoking prompts, powerful quotes, and positive affirmations. You’ll feel inspired to notice things, big and small, that you might otherwise take for granted, and pause to feel grateful for them.
The 5-Minute Gratitude Journal helps you:
- Start small—Easy journaling is the perfect first step to turn gratitude from an occasional occurrence into a consistent practice.
- Find the attitude of gratitude—Discover the psychological and emotional benefits of a gratitude journal, and how it can help you feel happier and more optimistic in every part of your life.
- 5 Minutes each day—These short gratitude journal prompts are designed so that even the busiest of people can reap the rewards of greater gratitude.
This book is perfect to center your team, fits well into well-being programs and can help a new hire develop an attitude of gratitude that fits your company culture.
Size: 132 pages, 5.83" x 8.27"
- 1 color logo imprint on the book cover (front or back)
- Full color insert page with message permanently placed in the book
Customization method: imprinting
Artwork for Customization
- For imprint production ready artwork is a vector art file (curved and outlined)
- Provide your own artwork (ai or eps, vector format) or ask for the artistic team at Hillary's to help
- Send artwork for your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line
Customization is in addition to the cost of the book and can be quoted once a customization option is selected.
Minimum purchase: 25 blank, 50 with customization
Social Good - How it works
Purchase this book and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to reforestation programs of American Forests. Each book includes a special card acknowledging the social good related to this product.
Like the idea but not exactly what you need, let us help you find just the right product. Products that support well-being come in many different options. Call (800-742-6800) or email (email@example.com) to begin the conversation.